Pages

Friday, December 20, 2013

Hot or Not: Revlon Colorburst Matte Balms



Hot or Not? Revlon color burst lip balm 
I happened to get carried away in Target a couple days ago, and ended up buying the new Revlon color burst matte lip balm. I bought it in the shade Elusive, and discovered they were very pigmented and bold. These are very colorful for just a lip balm. I think they would be very good during the holiday season, especially the color Standout, a deep crimson, would look gorgeous with a beautiful holiday dress. The balms come in many colors and you can get lacquered ones too, not just matte ones. They come in a variety of tangerine oranges, vivid violet purples, and perfect baby pinks. I would definitely call the Revlon Color bursts hot, and I recommend them for everyone! The picture below is the shade I have…



No comments:

Post a Comment