Pages

Sunday, March 2, 2014

DIY Sunshine sipper...

Hello lovelies!!

Where I love it is currently 72 degrees, with blue skies and lots of sunshine. So I decided on this hot day, I was going to sit outside and sip a nice drink. (Non-alcaholic of course). I am itching for spring, summer and all things warm weather. Are you!? (Comment below Sunshine days if you are). So with a good intro written, we can get into the diy drink. Which I like to call the "Sunshine sipper".

*Things You Will Need*

-Your favorite type of fruit juice: I used mango and tangerine.
- A blender
- A mason jar or glass
- 4-6 ice cubes or 1/2 cup of crushed ice
- A tablespoon of water
- A spoon and/or a straw
** if you want your drink more creamy you can add some milk or cream.

STEP ONE:
Put 4-6 ice cubes in a blender with a tablespoon of water.

STEP TWO-
Add your juice(s), you want your juice to NOT cover your ice. So basically, one parts juice to two parts ice.

STEP THREE-
BLEND BABY!!!!!
I just pressed the pulse button on my blender and held it there until it becomes an icy juicy consistency.

STEP FOUR-
Pour your freezie drink into a mason jar, sip outside in the sunshine. And of course, ENJOY!







No comments:

Post a Comment