Pages

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Peanut butter dark chocolate coconut caramel saltine granola bars...

Hello lovelies!!

This is now my second time writing this post, my first one got deleted. 😔 
Anyways back on track now!! 

If you did not read the title of this post go back and read it now!! (I'm waiting...)
5
4
3
2
1
...

Alright, does that title not sound DIVINE?! Like super delicious, mouth watering, award winning wonderful yummy delicious divine? Well, I am here to say that I have made those!! These are super yummy!! And **SPOILER ALERT** these are healthy!! Yay!! Well, these aren't like super kale, salad etc... Healthy but they are healthier then the store bought granola bars!! Yay!! 
So I was searching through Pinterest, cookbooks, and online and finally found a recepie. I found it on Pinterest. How this recepie that I found was for peanut butter granola bars, but I decided to put a kate- style spin on them. I added dark chocolate chips, shredded coconut, caramel, and saltines. 
So after diving into my pantry (not literally 😊) I found all if these ingredients and decided to add them in. What I did was bake then granola bars and the a deed all of those ingridients. 

So the first thing I did was melt some peanut butter in the microwave.


After the peanut butter melted I drizzled it on top, and then plopped on some chocolate chips, then sprinkled on some shredded coconut, and for a grand finale I drizzled on some caramel sauce. 
It looks show stopping, and tastes like a famous cookie recepie, but they're not cookies they're GRANOLA BARS!! So you can eat them whenever and wherever. These granola bars are my go to snack, and they're SUPER easy to transport. 

So here comes the magic moment, drumroll please. Now, the picture of the granola bars fresh out of the oven. 

  <--- these are fresh out of the oven and still hot. This is the best time to cut them. 😀

So here comes the food fashions show!!

  BAM!!

 la la!! 

 Oh my!! Were getting up close and personal now!!


These are soo good, I totally reccomend you to try them!!


so here's my name for them: Magic granola bars


MAGIC GRANOLA BAR RECIPIE---





I mix in in what I call "add ins"... Example- chocolate chips, coconut, nuts, dried fruit, and even saltines. 😊☺️ 

Now the other directions are to bake them for 22 mins in oven at 350 degrees. 

Then I put them in the fridge to harden, they are super yummy and easy to make. 
 

Alright thanks girly girls for reading this!! I hope you try this recepie out, and if you do leave a comment below!! 

Lots of love,
Kate 

No comments:

Post a Comment